While the vast majority in Epping view massage as relaxing, remedial massage is a delicate tissue massage treatment. This implies differing degrees of pressure are applied during a remedial massage session to help lessen pain and reestablish function to your nerves, fascia, muscles and other connective tissues in your body. Unlike different types of massage, Remedial Massage Epping professionals offer can upgrade different systems in your body, which may have been impaired because of damage, dysfunction or abuse.
During a remedial massage treatment, the deep layers of muscle are worked on to discharge clog, spasms, and knots. This will allow blood flow back to these areas as the healing process begins. Below are things you should do after you undergo a Remedial Massage Epping wide to make the wellness feeling last longer:
- Relax and Avoid Stress. It is best to stay away from any exceptional physical or stressful movement 4-8 hours after a massage treatment. If you can rest for the whole day, then it is most ideal. You have quite recently loosened your muscles, and would prefer not to stress them again so soon! Less stress means you can prolong that feeling of relaxation and further promote healing. Click here Vitality Chiropractic
- Keep yourself warm. A great way to improve blood flow to your muscles is through heat. You can use a heat pack on your muscles to lessen swelling and bruising. Clean up with Epsom salts or bicarb soda to relax more and increase circulation. You can also have a warm shower if possible. However, if your purpose for having a Remedial Massage Epping wide is because of injury or inflammation, it is better to apply an ice pack. Your massage therapist will advise you on the correct home care.
- Drink lots of water. This is probably the most crucial thing to do after a remedial massage. Ensuring that you drink a lot of water encourages your body to flush out the toxins released after your Remedial Massage in Epping and revitalizes itself. Any type of massage can dehydrate your body so drinking lots of water for at least two days after the procedure will really do wonders. Refrain from drinking coffee or liquor as these will only dehydrate your body.
- Eat moderately. An Epping Remedial Massage helps accelerate your circulatory systems, resulting in increased body functions. Your digestive system may even work harder causing you to feel lightheaded after a remedial massage. You may need a little energy boost, however, make sure you consume healthy foods.
- Follow suggested home care stretches and exercises. This can wait for the following day, as your tight muscles have just been worked on. But your therapists would usually suggest activities or stretches prolong the health benefits of your remedial massage. Take note that your therapists will only have your best interest in mind so following the recommended exercises will do wonders to your body.
Ensure that you talk with your massage therapist about any changes and signs that you are not feeling well after the procedure so can plan your next appointment. Book the best Remedial Massage Epping has to offer, especially if your therapist remarked on the tightness of your muscles. Muscle soreness after a massage procedure will be diminished if you have regular massage treatments.